It’s a brand new year! On this episode of the PodZeen we get deeply subjective and wax philosophical on your collective asses. First we deal with the anti-Semitic elephant in the room – Lorde, that sweet sweet girl, is now advocating for genocide.
- Give us money and we will be Lorde’s backing band
- The Purple Martin’s girlfriend
- The CQ – Cat Question: should cat owners be allowed to live?
- Did Lana Del Rey rip off Radiohead?
- Baby Boomer genocide
- Blatant misogyny
- Is NazBol even real?
- ‘Green Light’ – Lorde
- ‘When I see Mommy I feel like a Mummy’ – Captain Beefheart
- ‘Life During Wartime’ – Talking Heads
- ‘Life on Mars?’ – David Bowie
- ‘Get Free’ – Lana Del Rey
- ‘The Air that I Breathe’ – The Hollies
- ‘Come Together (Unite the Right) – Nigger with a Hard R
- ‘8-Ball’ – Easy E
- ‘Billy Bob Joe Romance (from France) – Orifice A
BUY OUR MERCH at http://www.Obzeen.Rocks/shop/
SUBSCRIBE on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=147962&refid=stpr
SUBSCRIBE on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/obzeen-podzeen/id1272764839?mt=2
SUBSCRIBE by RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ObzeenPodzeen